Monday 20 April 2020

How I'm liking lockdown

how I'm liking lockdown 
I'm enjoying lockdown because of no school. In this blog I,m going to tell you the things i am enjoying about lockdown.


1. In the morning for school normally you have to get up get and dressed into your school uniform. also you have to pack your bag witch is annoying. In lockdown I'm enjoying not having to do these things. Its a lot easier to not do these things.

2. on normal school days you have to get up early when your tired and sleepy. In lockdown I can sleep for longer and not worry about getting in the car and getting driven to school.

3.  3:10 is the end of school normally for me normally. In lockdown school ends when i've finished my work.   

4. At school you have different times of day for different stuff like writing for 1 hour. In lockdown I have as long as I like to do these things.

I'm not really enjoying the online meet because the connections lag a lot. I'm managing it fine doing the activities and stuff but still prefer normal school.

4 comments:

  1. Great blog. I like the way you have compared school and home learning. Can you read through your blog as there are a few things that need fixing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking a lot better. Witch and which are homonyms - words that sound the same but have quite different meanings. Other homonyms are your and you're. Can you spot the homonym mistakes in this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing work well done Harrison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.