Thursday 7 May 2020

what i made for mothers day

what I made for mum
for mothers day i made my mum a cool necklace out of loom bands and one of her old necklaces. I put one of the butter fly's from her old necklace and put it together with the loom bands. I had to thread the loom bands through the holes on the back of the wings.
I also made her a plant pot holder. The plant pot holder was made out of wood and then I painted it. Then she put a plant in it. it was made out of some left over wood. 
 
with all of this came a funny card. 
 my mum loved all of these things.




2 comments:

  1. wow it looks like you put a lot of work into these mothers day gifts. the butterfly looks magnificent and so does that pot plant holder. the card is pretty funny. I hope that you enjoyed making them and your mum loved them and the thought. I really can't wait to see what else you will make through out this lock down. your's sincerely Evannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll probably make a boat out of nature next. Thanks for commenting Evannah.
    From Harrison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.